Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I *heart* this

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I hope you?re doing fine out there without me
    ?Cause I?m not doing so good without you
    The things I thought you?d never know about me
    Were the things I guess you always understood

    So how could I have been so blind for all these years?
    Guess I only see the truth through all this fear,
    And living without you?

    And everything I had in this world
    And all that I?ll ever be
    It could all fall down around me.
    Just as long as I have you,
    Right here by me.

    I can?t take another day without you
    ?Cause baby, I could never make it on my own
    I?ve been waiting so long, just to hold you
    And be back in your arms where I belong

    Sorry I can?t always find the words to say
    But everything I?ve ever know gets swept away
    Inside of your love?

    And everything I had in this world
    And all that I?ll ever be
    It could all fall down around me.
    Just as long as I have you,
    Right here by me.

    As the days grow long I see
    That time is standing still for me
    When you?re not here

    Sorry I can?t always find the words to say
    Everything I?ve ever known gets swept away
    Inside of your love

    And everything I had in this world
    And all that I?ll ever be
    It could all fall down around me.
    Just as long as I have you,
    Right here by me.

    And everything I had in this world
    And all that I?ll ever be
    It could all fall down around me.
    Just as long as I have you,
    Right here by me.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beautiful~

  3. #3
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    very nice 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •